Peppermill Resort Hotel Hotel Casino Closeup Mesquite Nevada Closeup
Peppermill Resort Hotel Hotel Casino Closeup Mesquite Nevada
- The company was born when Nat Carasali and Bill Paganetti, two lifelong friends, opened the Peppermill Coffee Shop and Lounge in Reno, Nevada, in 1971
- In 1979, Nat and Bill formed a partnership with the Seeno family to expand into gaming. The partnership has spanned decades and is a testament to the trust, respect and integrity that each member shares with the others.
In 1983, Peppermill Casinos, Inc. broadened its base by adding in Sparks, NV. After several renovations and a 1994 expansion, the Western Village now offers 147 rooms, three restaurants and more than 27,000 square feet of gaming space.
Also in 1983, the company expanded to southern Nevada. Peppermill Casinos, Inc. acquired the Rainbow Club Casino. The Rainbow Club in Henderson, NV is a popular neighborhood casino with a 24-hour restaurant and 8,800 square feet of casino space.
- Today, Peppermill’s hotel, casino, restaurant and resort operations range from Peppermill Resort in Reno to Western Village Inn and Casino in Sparks; Montego Bay, Peppermill, and Rainbow in Wendover; in Henderson, Nevada
1 in stock
- We ship your new Postcards in plastic sleeve and also protective cardboard mailer for added protection
- We’ll send out your order usually within 24 Hours during working days
- Market experts in Vintage and Collector Postcards
- Fast response to all customer inquiries
- We try to attach what research we find on each listing (postcard)
- Free Shipping to US States
- International Shipping $ 1.75
- New Postcards Listed Daily
- Store Key – We load Postcards in Two Categories to make them easier to find
- Subject + Location
- God Bless Darlene