Lugano Switzerland

$4.49

This vintage postcard depicts the beautiful Lake Lugano which is located in Switzerland, near the border between Northern Italy and Southern Switzerland. Lake Lugano gave its name to the city of Lugano which is the 9th largest city in Switzerland and is located between Lake Como, and Lake Maggiore.

Lugano is surrounded by Lugano Prealps and is one of the most visited tourist locations in Switzerland. It’s also located in close proximity to the World Heritage Site of Monte San Giorgio, which is located just south of Lake Lugano.

Lake Lugano is unique among Swiss lakes, as 63% of it’s territory lies in Switzerland, while the remaining 37% lies in Italy. Lake Lugano offers plenty in terms of recreation, mountaineering, and sight seeing as one can visit several nearby tourist attractions with ease.

1 in stock

Description

Description

  • We ship your new Postcards in plastic sleeve and also protective cardboard mailer for added protection
  • We’ll send out your order usually within 24 Hours during working days
  • Market experts in Vintage and Collector Postcards
  • Fast response to all customer inquiries
fast shipping and secure shopping
0