Daytonia Beach 20 miles Beach Sold for $1200
Daytonia Beach 20 miles Beach
- Daytona Beach was founded in 1870 and officially became a city when it was incorporated in 1876. Most sources agree that it received its name from its founder Matthias D. Day, a business tycoon from Mansfield, Ohio. He purchased 3,200 acres in the fall of 1870 for the sum of $1,200.
- The meaning of the name Daytona is Town Of Day. The origin of the name Daytona is American. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language. Daytona Beach, Florida – named after town’s founder, Matthias D. Day.
- Beach driving and parking. Driving on the beaches of the Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach areas is a Volusia County tradition dating back to the early days of the automobile. … There is a year-round $20 per day per vehicle access fee to drive on the beach; this includes one same-day re-entry
- became widely known in the early 1900s for high-speed automobile testing, and later, racing. This made the beach a mecca for racing enthusiasts.
- By the 1920s, it was dubbed the “World’s Most Famous Beach.” As more and more racing took place, the sandy beaches gave way to the development of the famous racetrack known as the Daytona International Speedway, which was built by NASCAR founder William “Bill” France
1 in stock
- We ship your new Postcards in plastic sleeve and also protective cardboard mailer for added protection
- We’ll send out your order usually within 24 Hours during working days
- Market experts in Vintage and Collector Postcards
- Fast response to all customer inquiries
- We try to attach what research we find on each listing (postcard)
- Free Shipping to US States
- International Shipping $ 1.75
- New Postcards Listed Daily
- Store Key – We load Postcards in Two Categories to make them easier to find
- Subject + Location
- God Bless Darlene